We’re looking for a passionate and motivated Marketing Development Representative to join our growing team. We want a team player who is driven and willing to learn to accompany us on our mission of playing a vital role in the digital transformation sweeping the MENA region.As a Marketing Development Representative at ZenHR, you will be responsible for contacting interested business opportunities and developing relationships with potential customers.
Who we are:
At ZenHR, delighting our customers is our passion! We are an award-winning cloud based HRMS that caters to the full HR value chain from the “acquire” stage to the “retire” stage. a group of young and passionate people who are dedicated to providing cutting-edge technology, continuously researching and implementing new HR trends that cater to the needs of employers in the MENA region. Despite the numerous obstacles that we face, we see them as possibilities. We understand that rather than making excuses for the existing status quo, we must challenge it. If you want to make a difference in the HR world, ZenHR is the place for you. Our people shape ZenHR’s culture, therefore our strategy and success are built on our employees. In our hiring process, we prioritize equal employment opportunities, diversity, women empowerment, and inclusion, ensuring that we attract and retain A-players from various backgrounds.
What we offer:
· Flexible working hours and remote/work-from-home option
· Health insurance coverage from day one at ZenHR
· Catered lunch served daily
· Access to online and in-person Mental Health sessions
· A Zen work atmosphere
· Great culture and amazing people to work with and learn from
The Job – Marketing Development Representative
What you’ll be doing:
· Making around 30-60 calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline.
· Prospect into multiple organizations via e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources.
· Articulate the Company’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest. Promote software solutions with various management levels and professionals across technical and business disciplines.
· Achieve monthly targets.
· Qualify all marketing leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
· Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects.
· Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Company technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
· Add new accounts to the CRM on regular basis.
· Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field.
· 0-2 year of experience in a similar role.
· Excellent Arabic and English language skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a scaleup that already is a leader in the region. Learn more at: