Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We have 200+ team members from 30+ different countries. Our team works hard to create amazing customer experiences using cutting-edge technologies and we all work together to make it happen. We are curious and passionate about finding better ways to do things, we engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and most importantly, we encourage and value teamwork. We provide our employees with tremendous opportunities for growth and career.
The core objectives of Bayzat’s marketing department are to:
- Generate qualified leads through identifying and leveraging the correct inbound and outbound traction channels
- Aid the Sales Team in converting qualified leads to Bayzat customers (i.e. strategic drip campaigns and content creation)
- Build Bayzat’s branding and communication strategy and leverage relevant online and offline channels to successfully reach Bayzat’s ideal customer profile
- Engage directly with Bayzat customers across a variety of admin and employee centric initiatives
- The main responsibilities of a Marketing Executive are to help the marketing department achieve its stated objectives by helping to both strategize and execute across a wide range of online and offline initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
The below outlines the corresponding responsibilities of the Marketing Executive but does not represent an exhaustive or complete list of activities.
- Identifying and utilizing new lead generation channels. This includes thorough market research, agency outreach and budget optimization
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in current inbound and outbound marketing activities (both online and offline initiatives)
- Implementing the technical aspects of digital campaigns on internal and/or external third-party platforms (i.e. Customer IO, Salesforce, Unbounce and Zapier)
- Managing the executional aspects of marketing initiatives (i.e. setting up email and drip campaigns)
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in the planning and implementation of PR driven initiatives such as events, networking sessions and sponsorships
- Identifying and helping to deliver upon content needs across departments
- A/B testing marketing content material, creative and execution across digital platforms
- Generating monthly and quarterly reports that arm the Marketing Manager with relevant data to better analyse, improve upon and execute marketing initiatives
- Adhering to marketing budgets that the Marketing Manager assigns
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3-4 years of relevant marketing experience
- Extensive digital & technical knowledge is a must
- Have broad operational know-how
- Be a team player who is able to build and maintain close relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Be passionate about technology
- Have the ability to analyse and extract research data
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong strategic, critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability
- Obsessively organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Fluent in Arabic (both written and verbal communication)
- Residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn