A Marketing Executive/Graphic Designer will play an important role in assisting in achieving key objectives in line with the annual marketing plan, current initiatives and relevant marketing activities relating directly to Waldorf Astoria Kuwait. The Marketing Team performs an integral role in bringing together all function areas to ensure commercial targets are heightened. The executive role involves independently managing smaller individual projects and overseeing some of the day-to-day administrative duties for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, You Will Perform The Following Tasks To The Highest Standards
As Marketing Executive/Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the results of the marketing plan and activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs.
- Designs and produces marketing materials including, but not limited to, advertisements, collateral, signage, flash pieces, electronic brochures and presentations that reflect the brand’s image and style in order to drive hotel revenue.
- Partners with marketing managers and related operational departments as part of a project team providing design and conceptualization solutions pertaining to deliverables.
- Maintains familiarity with customer demographics and develops an appropriate look and feel for all promotion and event related collateral.
- Monitors the progress of all projects, including the maintenance of project files and archives, and provides continuous communication to the Marketing and/or project team regarding ongoing project and status updates.
- Executes various aspects of production including, printing, scanning, digital retouching, image editing, special effects, and file manipulation and layout.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral, such as designs for social media, stationary, media, other purposes.
- Create and manage social media content.
- Create creative and engaging social media campaigns.
- Present ideas and rough drafts for feedback.
- Liaising and building multiple relationships with external vendors for printing and publishing.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Be responsible for the correct sourcing of all imagery, and be aware of copyright laws and legislation/ the use of particular images and secondary sources in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications, budget restrictions.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Ensures consistency and high standards of all external and internal communications;
- Monitors and direct the accuracy and quality of all print material and electronic data reference to all three hotels in line with corporate brand guidelines and within the approved tone and style;
- Ensures that hotel complies with all agreed central and regional marketing activities/products through a program of internal audits and reviews;
- Regularly audits all departments in ensuring hotel specific and company brand standards are adhered to;
- Supports the Marketing and Communications Assistant Manager in the implementation and development of marketing and communication initiatives and special events;
- Executes marketing projects related to rooms, F&B, Conferences and Events and Spa with high quality and on-target delivery;
- Ensures that promotional activities are effectively executed across all distribution channels available and partnerships are leveraged for maximum benefit;
- Monitoring all ongoing campaigns performance and reporting to the team on a weekly basis
- Supports and monitors ongoing media relations activities for all business units, PR events and media visits;
- Liaises with the regional marketing team regarding joint marketing or promotional and PR opportunities;
- Ensures up to date information is suitably presented to relevant stakeholders concerning F&B activities, promotions and up to date information for prospective customers;
- Grows and maintains hotel databases to promote rooms, meetings, F&B and Spa offers through targeted campaigns;
- Maintains and develops photographic library to agreed standards;
- Executes any changes made to OTA channels or Hilton.com;
- Reviews 3rd party website and social media content to ensure is accurate and up to date
- Carries out relevant tracking and administrative tasks
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
A Marketing Executive/Graphic Designer serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Educated to college level or equivalent in work experience
- Experience in a similar marketing role
- Proven experience of supporting, planning and managing project work to tight deadlines
- Experience of the main functions of marketing and leading smaller projects
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels of management
- Proven experience of working to and understanding key marketing and eCommerce plans and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. High-level proficiency of native language dependant on location of role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, budget management and project and time management
- Demonstrates an understanding of commercial awareness, able to adapt to changing priorities with key judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to interact effectively, create solutions, influence others and work diplomatically with a wide range of individuals
- Professional approach, clean and well groomed at all times
- Friendly demeanour, positive and enthusiastic attitude with strong customer focus and able to work independently
- Honesty, integrity, passion for hard work
- Demonstrated self-starter, with excellent attention to detail
- Creatively minded and has a thirst to work in marketing for the hospitality industry
- Enjoys working collaboratively and is a key team player with a “can do” attitude and thrives on a challenge
- Good understanding of Hilton, its core values and management structure
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn