Jobs at this level are responsible for ensuring effective Marketing & Corporate Communication services are provided to the business by undertaking activities such as supervision of collation of market and customer requirements data, assisting in the design of various marketing initiatives and supervising document management. Also, they are responsible for assisting in the design and implementation of communication campaigns, as directed by the immediate seniors.Product:
- Participate in analyzing product specific surveys to determine trends, provide recommendations for improvement to reverse negative trends and recognize positive scores and behaviors.
- Collate market and competitor data of various stc’s products, services and leads and participates in complex analysis of this data, to highlight trends to reporting seniors.
- Collate inputs from key stakeholders related to the feasibility of introducing a new product/service and documents the concept.
- Communicate requisite product/service improvements to the Network General Directorate the market data analysed by the reporting team.
- Implement product specifications, in sync with the information provided by marketing insights. Price:
- Contribute in the assessment of pricing and utilization and suggest corrective actions when gaps exist and against benchmarks standards.
- Contribute in pricing elements for the commercial portfolio in both fixed and mobile services.
- Contribute in targeted campaigns to optimize strategic KPIs. This might also include acquisition and implementation of pricing optimizing tools.
- Work with products managers to define and implement new telecom services and introduction of profitable commercial promotions.
- Provide required support in submitting new products and services to regulatory department. Promotion & Communication:
- Participate in the design of various end – to – end marketing initiatives including marketing research, competitor intelligence, market segmentation, event management, branding etc.
- Participate in the development of media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Conduct brand image surveys to monitor and analyse stc brand performance and health metrics (awareness, equity, consumer diagnostics, brand perception etc.), under the guidance of immediate senior.
- Train and offers effective support to build “brand champions” across stc, in order to ensure effective knowledge transfer of advertising and branding policies and enhance adaptability to established guidelines.
- Implement articulated communication plans related to media, relations, event management, digital marketing and public relations, as directed by immediate senior.
- Consolidate Marketing and Corporate Communication material (such as published marketing material, policy and guideline documents, competitor intelligence documents, benchmark data) and coordinates with the Document Management Department to update the database on a regular basis.
- Support in non-complex tasks of stc’s branding initiatives including brand image analysis and brand communication, when required.
- Manage and centralizes all Intellectual Properties (IPs) developed or acquired through corporate communication activities (brand imagery and copyrights from advertising campaigns including TV, software licenses or database accesses, etc.).
- Support in analyzing customer experience surveys to determine trends, provide recommendations for improvement to reverse negative trends and recognize positive scores and behaviors.
- Ensure key customer activities created through mailing campaigns, escalated complaints or operational errors that create significant impact to customer base.
- Manage complaint management process to ensure that all customer complaints are properly prioritized, recorded and handled within the prescribed timelines and quality standards.
- Solve customer complaints within timeline and with accuracy.
- Maintain relationships with key customers, and support in promoting stc’s products and services, in order to maximize business opportunities loyalty and retention.
- Contribute in managing Qitaf and Tamayouz profitability and program performance.
- Provide inputs to the senior management in developing and implementing the retention strategy for customers and key accounts.
- Manage day to day team operations within a specified scope, by und
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn