Do you have a passion for technical career? Are you an excellent team player with exceptional analytical skills, self-organized and achievement oriented? Do you want to make a difference in our organization and contribute to building something new? If the answer is yes to all these questions, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer . A Bachelor’s degree of Mechanical Engineering and 3+ years’ of manufacturing experience, together with English & Arabic language are required.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
You will be part of the Manufacturing team of “Philip Morris Jordan” and will report to Technical Support supervisor. As a mechanical engineer you will contribute to the improvement of technical conditions of production equipment in order to achieve production and quality requirements, by respecting the health, safety, quality and production standards.
More specifically you will be responsible for
- Perform mechanical maintenance (preventive / planned / subassembly repairs) in compliance with relevant procedures, in order to ensure production equipment availability.
- Participate in installation and production equipment modification with the respect of change management procedure to ensure equipment availability on time.
- Maintain technical documentation updated in order to ensure the information accuracy; prepare and update, whenever is necessary, standards setting and troubleshooting list of machines/processes and inform all the people involved.
- Cooperate with team members, production, and support departments to completes the necessary forms and introduces data in time, into the information systems to ensure product traceability and equipment intervention.
- Support & Coach Manufacturing teams to fix complex breakdown, anticipate/Identify problems that arise, during production process and take appropriate measures to ensure the continuity of the production process and improve the efficiency of equipment, in adherence with OPEN+ pillars & system, contribute to multifunctional troubleshooting for critical process failure.
- Promote and apply all rules concerning PMI Quality, environment, health and safety. Report all situations requiring actions in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
REGION Jordan, Amman.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our organization offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take the concept of on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, together with a competitive salary and compensation package, you will have the opportunity to interact with some of the best minds in the business, learn from them and add value.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn