About the job
About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer with special focus on vales join NGPD. The organization handles all plant equipment related issues associated with gas gathering facilities including flowlines and HIPS systems. The engineer is expected to lead, monitor the efforts to conduct special studies and performs engineering analysis, development, design, coordinate and control of assigned projects within any one of the recognized engineering fields. Job requires that incumbents have training, knowledge and ability in engineering specialty, a working knowledge of related engineering fields, applicable codes and standards.
- Provide day-to-day technical support to operations and maintenance to troubleshoot process and equipment-related issues.
- Develop, evaluate, and review rotating equipment engineering design for process enhancements and required modifications/upgrades.
- Lead the activities of project proposals that include development of scope, functions, interrelationship, integration, physical solution definition, cost estimate, etc. Leads project execution for project proposals, initiatives, studies, and continuous improvement of solutions and problem solvers.
- Develop scope and description of technology items and lead the implementation and operation of developed solutions in the field.
- Review work of engineers directed. Check that reports are written according to established methods of good report presentation. Make recommendations for future study or report changes. Conduct peer-review of technical reports and reviews work of third party, technology reports, and engineering standards.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry operating facilities
- Ability to develop design packages and conduct studies related to plant and process equipment interruption
- Propose and deploy improvement technologies/solutions and innovative ideas
- Have Fundamental Engineering (FE) and recommended to have a Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Knowledge of international standards and best practices such as API, ASME, ANSI, etc.
- Preferred membership with internationally recognized technical societies
- Comprehensive knowledge and practical experience in rotating equipment design, maintenance, assessments, studies, investigations, analysis, and optimization, troubleshooting, producing detailed reports, and developing sound technical evaluations
- Knowledge in rotating equipment shop and field repairs/maintenance
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn