Do you have a passion for technical career? Are you an excellent team player with exceptional analytical skills, self-organized and achievement oriented? Do you want to make a difference in our organization and contribute to building something new? If the answer is yes to all these questions, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Mechanical Packing Engineer . A Bachelor’s degree of Mechanical Engineering and 3+ years’ experience in Manufacturing, English language is an asset, local language is a must.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
You will be part of the Manufacturing team of “Philip Morris Jordan” and will report to Technical Support supervisor. As a mechanical engineer you will contribute to maintain and improve technical conditions of production equipment to achieve production and quality requirements, by respecting the health, safety, quality, and production standards.
More specifically you will be responsible for
- Perform mechanical maintenance (preventive / planned / subassembly repairs) in compliance with relevant procedures, in order to ensure production equipment availability.
- Participate in installation and production equipment modification with the respect of change management procedure to ensure equipment availability on time..
- Maintain technical documentation up to date to ensure information accuracy; prepare and update, as needed, standards setting and troubleshooting list of machines/processes, and notify all parties involved.
- Collaborate with team members, production, and support departments to complete required forms and enter data into information systems on time to ensure product traceability and equipment intervention.
- Support & Coach Manufacturing teams to fix complex breakdown, anticipate/Identify problems that arise, during production process and take appropriate measures to ensure the continuity of the production process and improve the efficiency of equipment, in adherence with OPEN+ pillars & system, contribute to multifunctional troubleshooting for critical process failure.
- Promote and apply all rules concerning PMI Quality, environment, health, and safety. Report all situations requiring actions to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
REGION Jordan, Amman.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our organization offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take the concept of on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, together with a competitive salary and compensation package, you will have the opportunity to interact with some of the best minds in the business, learn from them and add value.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn