Qualification & Minimum Requirements:
- BSc in Nursing.
- 5 years of experience in Accident and Emergency or Industrial Nursing.
- Accident and Emergency room experience.
- Valid Nursing License registration to practice Nursing in home country and kuwait.
- BLS and ACLS certification and work experience in Ambulance run are advantages
- Carry out all Nursing related tasks during Accident and Emergencies.
- Assist doctors in consultations.
- Carrying out Occupational health tests.
- Good English.
- Communication skills in speaking, reading and writing.
- Professional Record writing skills.
- To be able to work with multiple cultural groups harmoniously.
- To be able to work in shifts.
- Keep punctuality and professional attire.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn