Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
Are you passionate about formulation? We are looking for a Nutritionist ME to provide our internal and external customers with the best nutritional solution within the set of requirements and restrictions identified, based on least cost formulation. You will design and maintain current and new formulations across species in feed formulation software, introduce and implement new technologies at customers and next to this support will be given to build new (service) offerings. Join our team of dedicated professionals!
- Partner with key accounts and develop the approach with the local commercial team to achieve trusted advisor status at those customers and rally the team around the opportunity in order to be able to deliver on customer promise
- Optimization of nutritional requests, crafting the best offer from a nutritional and commercial perspective.
- Update formulation software with available raw material data, retrieving information from relevant sources, and reporting.
- Responsible for customer raw material analysis and formulate based on latest analysis results.
- Provide our customers with the best nutritional solution within the set of requirements and restrictions identified, based on least cost formulation.
- Training new people both in formulation and in species teams.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and minimum 5 years of related work experience in animal nutrition.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in feed formulations.
- Good communication and analytical skills for dealing with complex situations.
- Proficient in local languages (Turkish, Arabic, English).
- Able to work independently and in groups.
- Computer literate, proficiency in Excel, feed formulation software.
- Travel may be required occasionally.
- Master’s degree in Animal Nutrition.
- Nutritional knowledge combined with feed formulation experience.
- Preference of working with numbers in an accurate way.
- Demonstrating an attitude which lead to a high level of customer intimacy.
- Confirmed species nutrition knowledge and proficient use of formulation tools (software) and concepts.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn