OTS EXPRESS IS LOOKING FOR Logistics Operation Coordinator
Reporting to: Logistics Operation Manager
Location: Amman, Jordan
Who we are?
OTS EXPRESS was one of the first official mail couriers licensed by the TRC in Jordan.
Handling about 15% of all international e-commerce parcels inbound to Jordan, while covering the entire kingdom, including rural, remote, and border areas with its fleet, OTS manages delivery, storage, and fulfillment on behalf of key couriers, government entities, and global e-commerce players.
• Ensure all orders are accurately processed into the Order Entry system and follow through from the order booking stage to order closure.
• Coordinate all orders with various departments such as the Shipping, and Logistics teams in resolving related issues to meet customer requested ship date/ delivery date.
• Maintain delivery slots and ensure deliveries are done as per customer promise.
• Responsible for troubleshooting any concern related to order and delivery.
• Direct and follow-up with incoming and outgoing shipments to ensure prompt delivery to customers.
• Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment according to customer requirements.
• Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate reports for upper management.
• Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Scanning, Sorting, and distributing shipments according to areas.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering, business administration, or any relevant fields
• 1-3 years of relevant working experience in the same field.
• Knowledge of the distribution of regions and strong experience in dispatching Amman.
• Experienced in Microsoft Office.
• Very good English communication skills.
• The candidate has to be based in Amman.
Interested candidates are encouraged to respond with an updated CV.
Alternatively, you can also submit your applications to