An Operations Manager is a professional who ensures that everything runs smoothly from one day to another. They maximize processes and procedures while meeting customer expectations in terms of cost-effectiveness
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Formulate strategic and operational objectives
2. Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goal
3. Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities
4. Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives.
5. Represent the company and act as a point of contact between the company and its clients
6. Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
7. Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
8. Manage data collection for updating operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
9. Assessing and analyzing departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits Job
10. Communicating with the board or other senior officials about shifting company priorities and projects
11. Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue.
12. Identifying opportunities to expand or shift course in order to take advantage of changes in the market.
13. In partnership with HR department S/he supports in the hiring process, oversee learning and development objectives and corrective actions
Required Knowledge and Experiences
Experience (2-5) years
-Experienced as Operation Manager in related fields, ex. (Contracting, Security, Restaurants, cleaning, or any field includes direct supervision of blue collars)
– Bachelor degree in Operation Management, Business Administration Engineering, or any related.