with the following qualifications:
• Holding a bachelor’s degree in computer science or any other related field.
• Have around (1-2) years of programming experience in Oracle PL/SQL Development.
• Design and Develop scripts, stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers, and views using Oracle-SQL to support application development.
• Participate in database design and architecture.
• Ensure database optimization, integrity, consistency, security, and privacy.
• Troubleshoot database related issues in a timely fashion, and identify any issues related to database performance and corrective measures.
• Proficiency in English
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and work as a part of a team
• Basic Rest-API’s knowledge
• Net knowledge
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV to HR@solidarity.com.jo
Please mention “Oracle SQL Developer “in the email subject.