2023 will see Sandoz become a standalone organization. As a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, Sandoz is stepping forward from a position of strength! Those joining Sandoz KSA in the coming months will help share the future of the company, it’s growth, innovation, culture and how Sandoz impacts the lives of millions. These will be careers with genuine impact! This is one such role!
As Sandoz KSA – OTC Product Manager, you will define product strategy for OTC product portfolio in agreement with local management and global marketing department and implement supporting tactical plans/projects.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactive development of marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs.
- Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
- Liaison with external agencies to deliver initiatives for brand
- Accurate management of budgets for brand.
- Creates and delivers operational plans appropriate to life cycle of brand to optimise return for Novartis.
- Delivery of sales targets
- Full accountability for brand and delivery of all programmes related to it.
- Understanding and use of marketing principles and C4/MPH process to deliver to customer needs
- Disease and market understanding to develop customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools
- Support and Build team to achieve team goals
- Management of external agencies to meet team goals
- Acts as brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies
- Plan and implement ATL and other DTC tactics
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
- University degree or equivalent in Science, Marketing or Business qualification.
- 3-5 years field sales experience or related marketing services experience and brand management experience
- OTC or FMCG experience
- Product executive or related marketing services experience: 12-18 mths.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn