People & Culture Associate
Purpose of the role:
Support the People & Culture team in managing and implementing several P&C projects across two entities (Market & GSC). Fulfill employees’ requests for administrative support (e.g. letters, records management ..etc)
What will you do – Responsibilities:
P&C Data Processing & Management:
– Request change & verify SAP HR data as coordinating with GBS
– Proactively verify data change needs in various areas by regularly coordinating with team members
– Update monthly incumbent files, organizational charts, and P&C Dashboard for internal distribution
– Support managers and the team for verifying P&C data
– Support team on the audit, reporting of various data e.g., history of incumbents.
Recruitment and Talent Sourcing:
– Support with any market recruitment requests through GBS
– Support factory Business Partner with factory recruitment locally outside of GBS scope
P&C Global Projects implementation Support: Coordinate the implementation of the following projects:
– Employee Engagement Survey
– Inspire Awards
– Make it Bright
– Employer Branding: Top Employers/ Investors in People.
– Support the annual cycle of budget planning.
– Responsible for PO/ PR creation and followup
– Support the coordination of P&C events, including training and teambuilding events
– Planning for interviews when needed
– Support wellbeing plans
– Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon the manager’s request.
Who are we looking for – Requirements:
It is a plus as you have:
– Practical experience in managing multiple initiatives and projects across the HR lifecycle
– Basic knowledge of Human Resources and Jordan labor law
– Ability to analyze and understand data and information quickly
– Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
– Preferably a SAP HR/Success Factors user