A principal commissioning engineer is responsible for supporting engineering and technical projects by analyzing designs and identifying resources within budget limitations and timetables.
Principal commissioning engineer monitor the project cycle and guide the team on writing down progress observations, performing diagnostic tests, creating instructional manuals and resolutions, and ensuring healthy and productive business relationships with clients. They also coordinate with the team to suggest adjustment plans and implementing essential guidelines that would fit the market standards to attract potential clients for future profitability.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepares Mechanical completion / Precommissioning execution plans, strategies.
- Prepares Mechanical/Piping/Electrical/Instruments Commissioning Procedures.
- Prepares, populates Commissioning Management System.
- Executes Mechanical/Piping/Electrical/Instruments Commissioning activities.
- Allocates man-hour estimates, temporaries and labors for commissioning activities.
- Implements previous recorded lessons learned on the project and maintain all Lesson Learned of the Project.
- Preparing project Close-out report.
- Support and disseminate Engineering policies and Yard procedures, participate for any improvements.
- Support Division Engineering for providing input to the bid and historical data from the projects.
- Attending/provide training and provide feedback/improvement as required.
- High standard of safe working practice, quality and productivity as well as compliance with the code of business conducts
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Possess Undergraduate/ graduate degree in Engineering (or equal)
- Possess 10 years minimum experience in the same position
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn