Now Hiring: Job opportunity available in a leading industrial company (Al Qastal):
Procurement Engineer (female)
– Diploma\ Ba degree in Engineering or any related,
– 1 year of proven experience in procurement /Purchasing,
– Excellent English and Communications skills
– Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high-quality products at competitive pricing.
– Negotiate with suppliers on the lead time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
– Define and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
– Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
– Perform regular performance reviews with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
– Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
– Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions.
– Coordinate with vendor on continuous quality improvement.
Interested candidate submit their CV with an updated picture to the company email: email@example.com, Mentioning (Procurement Eng.) in the subject, only shortlisted will be contacted