Job Description & Summary
A career in our New Technologies practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritize emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can drive business results and innovation.
Our team helps organizations embrace emerging technologies to remain competitive and improve their business by solving complex questions. Our team focuses on identifying and prioritizing emerging technologies, breaking into new markets, and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.
Product Manager – PwC Middle East Digital Products A career in Products and Technology would provide you the opportunity to be part of an organization that is building a leading tech experience that solves big challenges for our firm and our clients.
Our products and tech-driven solutions are how we move faster, cut through complexity, and fuel growth. We start with the problem and solve it with experience and tech know-how. Our skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers, and business strategists are passionate about using technology to accelerate change.
Our internal facing team is responsible for designing and executing against the product road map, working with product and customer functions to identify business and technical features and requirements for our clients. Our team focuses on leading product strategy, planning, roadmap, and execution to deliver value proposition by defining product requirements, specifications, product timeline, pricing, and go-to-market activities.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC Middle East needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As Product Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: Developing new skills outside of your comfort zone. Act to resolve issues that prevent the team from working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas and client requirements and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations. Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making. Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties. Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points. Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Basic Qualifications: Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree Additional Educational Requirements: In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, 4-6 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
- Years of Experience: 4-6 years
- Preferred Qualifications: Degree Preferred: Master’s Degree
- Preferred Fields of Study: Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics, Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics.
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills: Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader managing the development and utilization of technology, emphasizing the following areas: Managing projects by defining and achieving project outcomes and meeting project key performance metric targets; Utilizing and applying into projects knowledge of technology-based implementations and maintenance, learning initiatives, operations reporting, metrics, marketing, and communications.
- Exploring new technologies & assembling and managing product teams by working closely with the engineering team and stakeholders.
- Working in small multidisciplinary teams to help build products that are beneficial to our consultants and their clients.
- Demonstrating flexibility by working to define requirements while simultaneously designing for those requirements.
- Establishing a successful collaboration model with business leadership teams and functional leadership teams.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key management within significant vendor organizations and leveraging those relationships to solve any relationship issues and to stay current with technology and other developments within those companies.
- Presenting at meetings and workshops to create awareness of product strategy and generate excitement for future business opportunities.
- Providing valuable stakeholder feedback to address and take action to meet the firm’s strategic goals.
- Representing stakeholders and setting product and project vision.
- Working with the development team, by creating and managing a product roadmap.
- Prioritizing new features/development and establishing execution are completed.
- Managing/coaching small multidisciplinary product teams and collaborating with designers, business users, and developers to innovate and drive product development.
- Being an influential voice on behalf of the customer (our consultants and their clients) constantly thinking about their needs and the reflecting those needs in the products we deliver and, Producing visual prototypes and functions.
Education (if the blank, degree and/or field of study is not specified)
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn