We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Keeps meeting schedule and assists Office director in daily operations
- Provides administrative support to projects and their execution as necessary
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Coordinate with HSE and HR for the latest Covid office protocols and implement accordingly.
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate office/personnel.
- Monitoring and purchasing of office and pantry supplies.
- Maintain record of office expenses and submit expense claims.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- HotDesk+ Superuser. Register new users to Dubai team.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Coordination with IT and HR for staff mobilisation and demobilisation
- Conduct basic HSE orientation and office tour for new stater and first-time office visitors.
- Update HSE Board (fire warden and first aider contacts, office guide in case of emergency, important contacts, etch)
- Reporting and coordinating IT issues
- Manage and coordinate logistics of IT stuff and documents from Abu Dhabi Office to Dubai Office
- Provide support to proposals by collating and updating CV’s, formatting of documents, and gathering information’s.
- Updating the Dubai office staff contact list and email distribution list.
- Support managers in entering and updating opportunities in CSP
- Coordinate and update project data sheets.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- At least 5 years general secretarial experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Intermediate / Advanced word and excel skills
- Able to operate in a team environment with proven ability
- Able to undertake tasks with minimum supervision
- Able to coordinate activities to meet deadlines in a timely fashion
What We Offer You
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn