When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Project Engr II to join our Honeywell Building Technologies in Saudi Arabia.
Project Engr II Responsibilities
- Lead all technical discussions and interactions with Customers & Partners
- Lead the smart city engineering project team and manage their workload and activities
- Manage the delivery of all smart city solutions and services across the life cycle of the project
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements & specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability
- Provide inputs to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment
- Within the agreed architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives
- Develop, test, and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved
- Make regular recommendations for new technologies and product offerings
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 15 years of related work experience
- Required knowledge and skills: web development, application development, PHP, .NET, java, databases, mobile applications, quality assurance
- Experience in designing solutions using appropriate platforms and system technologies
- Experience in agile methodology framework, technologies, and tools
- Relevant industry certifications such as TOGAF, ITIL would be a plus
- Proficient in writing and presenting proposal
- Proven experience in mentoring and leading teams of engineers and IT experts that are critical to business growth; lead the coordination across cross-cutting teams engaged in strategy, business development and project delivery
- Track record in developing and implementing complex digital solutions for large scale developments
- Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Group medical insurance plan Life.
- Paid annual leave and time off work.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
- Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- JOB ID: HRD172436
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 3rd Floor, Olaya Tower A,Riyadh,AL RIYADH,Saudi Arabia