Intrasoft- Jordan is looking for a “Project Management Officer”
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer/Industrial Engineering, or related fields.
· 1-3 years of experience.
· Keep abreast of the project management approach, quality management techniques, and industry practices adopted by the PSU and the corporate.
· Develop an understanding of the corporate projects’ implementation methodologies.
· Report project status through the unit’s reporting methods.
· Monitor all projects for clear goals, objectives, and timelines, with measurable milestones consistent with corporate strategy and goals.
· Liaise with the unit’s management raising critical issues as appropriate.
· Help project managers with project reporting.
· Maintain and update project schedules as needed.
· Maintain and update project logs and templates.
· Review project deliverables as needed.
· Facilitate project reviews of critical/key projects.
· Oversee periodic divisional meetings required to resolve key project issues.
· Prioritize and organize tasks within project & resource availability.
· Assist in different project phases.
· Execute the quality management plans on assigned projects and report quality assurance results.
· Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
· Liaise with customers where necessary.
· Prepare project management plans, schedules, and assume all planning related activities
· Participate in the bidding process; read and understand RFPs, and RFIs, and prepare project management proposals.
· Should perform any other task upon the request of his/her direct supervisor.
· Project Management
· Business Planning
· Detailed Oriented Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Good written and verbal communication
· Excellent English skills
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org writing the job title in the subject line.