A project manager is responsible for overseeing the completion of a specific project. They are often in charge of managing all aspects of the project, including planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and monitoring progress toward meeting goals.
Project managers may work on any number of projects at once, each with its own unique requirements and challenges. Regardless of the projects size or scope, they must ensure that it meets its stated objectives within the allotted time frame and budget.
- Communicating with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the progress of their project
- Reviewing the scope of work to ensure that it is consistent with the clients expectations
- Managing the budget and resources throughout the project to ensure that they are used efficiently
- Meeting regularly with clients to discuss issues and progress on the project
- Working with IT professionals to install new software or hardware as needed
- Providing technical support to users during the implementation process to ensure that they understand how to use the new system
- Designing the layout of reports or other documents to meet client specifications
- Coordinating with vendors to ensure that materials are available for use in the project
- Managing the resources of the team to ensure that deadlines are met and objectives are achieved
- 3 -5 years of experience in managing projects.
- Experience managing ERP projects
- PMP certification is a big plus
- Female candidates is highly preferred
- Candidate must be in Doha, Qatar
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn