Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Security Clearance.
This position is contingent upon funding.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of assigned projects. You will coordinate and schedule inspections, meetings, specialized trades, and ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
Essential Job Duties
- Shall manage, monitor, inspect, document and advise on projects as required.
- Provides support in the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned construction projects.
- Prepare and submit reports of project status and progress weekly to the SM and COR.
- Monitor and manage the design and build out of selected new construction, repair, and alteration, and build to suit projects, in traditional delivery modes or alternative modes of design/build type projects from beginning to end.
- Assist in monitoring project activities, direction, and decisions relative to site selection, design schedules, reviewing Contractor submitted designs, and complete project close-out documentation.
- Track and analyze Contractor progress schedules in accordance with project SOW.
- Monitors on-site processes, procedures, and systems for compliance with construction drawings, security requirements, and code compliance.
- Coordinates and monitors the completion of activities in all phases of the project cycle.
- Attends meetings weekly and provides official project status reports per the frequency required (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, etc.).
- Attends inspections and identified events during construction.
- Provides project management support in any form, demonstrating compliance with all directives and other applicable standards to include records management.
- Provides technical support daily to all customers, manages electronic documents, serves as the liaison for other customer groups related to all projects, provides expertise, monitors security related issues, and maintains a coordinating relationship with the government agency, its clients, and external partners to include the architect-engineers, construction contractors, and other contractors supporting the government.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills to successfully work with all stakeholders including customers, regulators, and property owners.
- Assists with the transition of projects to those customers responsible for ongoing maintenance of space.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, construction science, construction engineering, or building science.
- 7 years of experience in Project Management.
Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Security Clearance
Position is contingent upon funding.
As the Facilities AMP Manager, you will be responsible for managing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings, and other facilities. You will also plan, budget, and schedule facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor materials and other related costs.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services, and facility expansion.
- Plans budgets and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates.
- Inspects construction and installation progress.
- Initiates planned maintenance programs for a variety of office equipment.
- Manages the receiving function.
- Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment, including HVAC and office equipment.
- Manages the telecommunication function.
- Oversees the parking program.
- Oversees the cleaning and maintenance of facility.
- Develops and administers the annual budget.
- Acts as project’s Duty Manager for multiple installation coverage, directing after hours, weekend and holiday work requirements on a rotational basis.
- Performs Quality Control Inspections on work underway and/or completed work.
- Oversee Project subcontractors performing work at Al DAFRA Air Base.
- Manages day to day work orders of all maintenance staff members. Plan and develop daily work activities.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Partner with staff and Business Partners to ensure design accomplishes both business and technical requirements.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors.
Education & Experience
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or in Facility Management Engineering.
- 5 years Mechanical / Facility engineering experience.
- Proficiency in utilizing AutoCAD to complete all tasks associated with of construction documents (including adherence to Air Force standards and current ADA and building codes).
- Experience with leading and motivating teams to work within various settings.
License & Certifications
- Professional Engineer (PE)
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project) to effectively schedule and communicate all aspects of project requirements.
- Must be objective, flexible, and responsive to change and understand the complexities of a changing work environment.
TRAVEL: as needed for the role
SECURITY CLEARANCE: SECRET security clearance
Readiness Management Support, L.C.
Readiness Management Support, L.C. (RMS) is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional and technical services. RMS provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, RMS leverages and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers’ diverse and complex challenges. RMS is a wholly owned subsidiary of IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
RMS/IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn