To take ownership, control and responsibility of the project to ensure they are delivered as desired, fit for purpose, on schedule and to budget, whilst maintaining safety and quality control and closure of contractual issues.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
Key Accountability AreasKey Activities
Project scope of work Development
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Developing project scopes and objectives and ensuring technical feasibility .
- Involved all relevant stakeholders in project scope and objective development.
- Set communication strategy and develop communication matrix with all stockholder’s correspondence and documentations.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to stakeholders.
- Ensure implementing the communication strategy and matrix
Organize the project resource and tasks including Contractors, vendors and third parties.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Contractors, third parties/vendors.
- Figure out exactly what needs to be done to bring the project to fruition.
Manage and Control Project Cost & Schedule
- Develop full scale project plans
- Manage project budget
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Able to put together a project budget , managing how the fund is spent and controlling costs.
- Ensure processing the invoices on time after ensuring receiving the project deliverable.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
Monitor and control Safety & Quality
- Ensure Safety compliance.
- Ensure developing Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) Plans
- Confirm Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Plans.
- Ensure functionality and implementation of QA/AC and HSE plans
- Resolve all Non-Conformity aspects
Ability to Report and analyse.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Provide alternative to keep project under control from all aspects (Budget, Schedule, Quality)
- Facilitate the process of project turnover such as conducting walkthrough and manage all exception items.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide a clear and complete handover to project end users.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn