To manage and coordinate internal/external stakeholders and processes to ensure that technology project(s) delivered on time and produce the desired results. Candidate will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Role responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability, allocation and utilization and, delivering assigned project(s) on time within reserved budget and defined scope.
With us you will:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and on-budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- To drive steering committee and lead delivery teams through project goals
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree , MBA or MS is preferred.
- Min 5 years of Multinational Network and IT Project management experience is a must.
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (Arabic is a plus)
- MS Office/Project knowledge
- Project Execution to drive stakeholders through scope, time, cost, and risks
- Solid background on Vendor, Contract, Client and Escalation management
- Fixed Mobile convergence experience
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience on Information and Communication (ICT) projects, programs
- GIS and Spatial planning knowledge
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Bachelors Degree in relevant major