PETRA RECRUITMENT JOB OPPORTUNITY IN JORDAN Project Manager – Animal Production
· Minimum Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar function in animal husbandry/ animal production.
· Education Require: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher qualification in Agricultural / Animal Production and some equivalent training certificates.
· Industry Preference: Agriculture/Livestock /FMCG.
· Hands on experience as stated: The Candidate should have wide range of job types that focus on the care and breeding of different kinds of animals.
· Professionals in the field include livestock, dairy and poultry farmers. These farm professionals are responsible for breeding, marketing and caring for the animals on the farm.
· Experiment on innovative practices (seed production, irrigation scheme trials, fertility management, cattle conflict resolution, etc.).
· Examine livestock for illness or disease and advises designated personnel of action to be taken or secures veterinarian services.
· English literate.
Interested please share your CV to the e-mail by clicking on the job application button below the job posting.