Due to the tremendous growth in KSA, SNC Lavalin Group is looking for a Project Manager – Architecture to join one of their projects in Riyadh, KSA.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage the day-to-day working, utilization, implementation and technical consultants engaged on RCRC assignments. From ensuring the correct design parameters, to explaining the work ethics and activities to colleagues.
- Ability to propose various project delivery strategies and present to the client
- Report progress on projects by suitable media to sector management, maintain and update project reporting, quantity surveying, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Review deliverables by external parties and direct programmes progress, in coordination with the internal team.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Work with the team to manage cost estimates and changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Coordinate with project commercial team for tendering process
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Plan the delivery of the project design and tender at hand.
- Oversee all aspects of the Design process, working closely with engineers and architects to develop plans, establish timetables, and manage construction costs.
- Plan and arrange regular visits to RCRC ongoing projects, ensuring every project receives sufficient supervision and consultancy.
- Review project schedule status and ensure deviations from agreed baseline are corrected
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required.
- Understanding of procurement process for arts
- Being able to write tender documents and run tender / competitions
- Manage Art in-situ fabrication
- Dealing with art acquisition and art galleries / museums
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Project Management degree is added value
- PMI certification (or similar)
- 10 years overall experience and 2 years recent experience managing projects
- Art & Culture experience is added value
- Exposure to museum is added value
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- 21 calendar days annual leave
- Medical insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Program – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants.
SNC-Lavalin Projects and O&M Services is a business unit of SNC-Lavalin Group. We provide a full range of project management, programme management, construction management, engineering services, consulting services and operation and maintenance services across the MENA region. Active in the Middle East for over 40 years, we have offices in the Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, and Egypt. for transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin’s employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including PPP, capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance to international clients. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com/
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn