Quality Assurance & Governance Manager
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Type: ContractedMin. Experience: Manager/Supervisor
Immediate hire: We have an opportunity to work with one of the BIG 4 on a project in KSA.
Duration: 21 – 24 months.
Title: Quality Assurance & Governance Manager
Proven experience in managing the implementation of core Healthcare Digital Strategy formulation and execution projects, also the candidate must be qualified in one or more of the following: Health Informatics, Clinical Background (Nurse, Pharmacy, Radiology, etc.), Biomedical and Bioinformatics Engineering.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• OSM Setup experience is a must.
• Managing and monitoring governance.
• Delivering outputs of governance processes.
• Managing, developing and maintaining governance framework.
• Facilitate the involvement of stakeholders within the governance framework.
• Monitoring the efficiency of the management.
• Providing consistent advisory and instructions on improvement and the risks of not following the procedures.
• Managing the approval process of the outputs from governance.
• A minimum BCs degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, MIS, or any related field.
• A minimum of 7 relevant years of experience in Quality Assurance & Governance in a consulting role.
• Experience in Digital Health Transformation / Strategy, preferably in KSA.