Quality Assurance Engineer, Job brief We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs Send cv to email@example.com