A company specializing in logistics services (FMCG) is looking for a highly organized candidate with a good qualitative ability for the position of Quality Assurance Manager. Primary responsibilities include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
• 7 years minimum of experience.
• Professional certification in quality Engineering or quality auditing.
• Superb computer competence, including database management.
• Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools.
• Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices, and defect management practices.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Leadership & organizational skills.
• High communication skills.
Please email your CV to A.HR.2022@Outlook.com with the subject “Quality Assurance Manager”