A leading FM company is currently looking for a highly motivated, fast learner candidate with an excellent communication skills to work as a PA & Receptionist.
Duties and Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
• Provide excellent, professional, and consistent outstanding customer service.
• Respond to all routine telephone calls and general inquiries in a professional, friendly, and helpful manner always.
• Always maintain cleanliness of the front Reception area and keep files and equipment organized.
• Maintain high level of professional appearance, demeanor, ethics, and image for self and other Staff.
• Perform other clerical duties and projects assigned from time to time.
• Performs all PA duties including diary management, arranging travel and accommodation and screening e-mails telephone calls and incoming mail and parcels.
• Preparing meeting reports and other reports as assigned
• Prepare travel arrangements and hotel accommodation as and when required.
• Maintain daily office schedules and calendar.
• Maintain a visitor’s schedule.
• Handling arrangements for business meetings and company functions, conferences, including invitations, confirmation of those attending, etc.
• Excellent communication skills, including active listening, assertiveness, and diplomacy.
• Self-motivated & posse excellent judgment, strong commitment to customer service and can solve problems as required.
• Excellent skills in MS Excel and MS Word.
• Very good in English both written and spoken.
• University Graduate.
Who is interested please send your CV to the email address below.