Job Description & Summary
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has more than 6,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
We have an unparalleled range of expert capabilities from Strategy, through Advisory and Consulting to Legal, Tax and Assurance Services, underpinned by the standout digital platform in the region.
One Firm : Transforming our region.
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
In an increasingly complex world, we help intricate systems function, adapt and evolve so they can benefit communities and society – whether they are capital markets, tax systems or the economic systems within which business and society exist. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them.
Creating value through diversity. Be yourself. Be different.
At PwC, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people and society.
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm-wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm-wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on supporting and engaging the most qualified candidates in key markets by building relationships with job seekers and while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business unit within the firm. The PwC Internal Firm Services (IFS) Recruitment team actively recruits full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
As a Talent Acquisition Analyst, you will be working closely with the management on the Internal Firm Services recruitment team to support business units that fall under the IFS umbrella (IT, Marketing, HR, Finance, Office Management etc) with their resourcing needs. This involves data management, candidate sourcing and evaluation, and subcontractor management. In addition to daily recruitment activities, you will be exposed to strategic IFS projects to enhance and streamline the current hiring process.
- Data management: updating requisitions and candidate information on team trackers and the internal applicant tracking system fit for daily stakeholder updates.
- Recruitment Process:
- Assisting with recruiting on high volume roles; understanding the needs of the business and managing multiple deadlines and candidate profiles, while utilizing multiple sources to build strong pipelines (referrals, online portals, internal system)
- Developing and promoting the PwC people value proposition within recruitment
- Liaising with candidates and internal personnel s to schedule candidate interviews
- Ensuring candidate information is up to date on the applicant tracking system (Workday) throughout the process and managing the interview feedback process for interviewers on the internal tracking tools
- Proactively assisting the team in various aspects of the recruitment cycle
- Creating and delivering appropriate system support documentation and knowledge articles
- Offer Management/Onboarding: Managing the offer process with candidates and sending offers out in addition to collecting relevant documentation from candidates within given time frames.
- Being the first point of contact and the primary liaison with new joiners and the business
- Being responsible for handling any offer letter, visa and on boarding queries
- Reporting HR activities and data on a regular basis
- Adhering to processes and standards for service delivery and support implementation of them
- Support improvements in the HC Operating model, specifically the increased delivery of standardised services. Look for areas of continuous improvement across the HC Operations function
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support Workday Users
- Identify the workaround/solution and resolve incident within the agreed service levels
- Provide guidance on alternative resolutions on recurring or ongoing issues
- Document troubleshooting or resolution steps
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance
- Organising and transforming information into comprehensible structures
- Performing basic statistical analysis of data
- Monitoring data quality and removing corrupt/insufficient data from recruitment sheets
- Identify data requirements, assess data quality, develop workflows and data visualizations to extract relevant insights
- Assist with automation solutions including diagnostics and implementation
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- Must be data savvy and enjoy learning and working with a variety of technology
- Customer Service Focus: naturally driven to deliver great customer service, sees through the lens of customers and tries to meet their needs. Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
- Organiser: takes a structured approach to managing their workload, able to manage an active task load, prioritises effectively with the ability to multitask.
- Conscientious: understands the need to follow process and policy, thorough, works to high standards, good attention to detail.
- Communication Skills: excellent ability to listen to and explain to others, very strong English language skills
- Promote Collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the Recruitment Team
- Hardworking: willing and able to work hard to get the job done
- Attention to Detail:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team building and relationship building capabilities
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Data Analytics: Updating and maintaining large files of candidate information while maintaining the highest form of confidentiality
- Creative Thinking: Always using a creative lense and recommending strategic changes in and outside of the team. Learning internal processes and using technical capabilities with global best practices to fill in gaps or bring about change.
The ideal candidate will be thorough and accurate when completing tasks, consistently delivering the highest quality of work. In high pressure situations, achieving ‘quick wins’ and meeting short deadlines will be required.
- 1+ years of HR experience
- Previous HR generalist experience with understanding of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment and onboarding
- Knowledge of labor laws is preferred
- Knowledge of HR best practices and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic is an advantage
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn