The purpose of this role is to support the day to day activities of the Regional HR operations; primarily responsible for handling HR Operations for the Regional Office and Country Offices. The Regional HR Coordinator will also be involved in Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Rewards at regional and country level.
Key responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Support the Regional HR team to ensure the availability of all HR-related policies, SOPs, checklists, and guidelines for the Regional Country HR teams.
* Maintain records and proper documentation of personnel data in both paper and online formats.
* Act as a focal point for national staff health insurance, in coordination with the HR Vetting Coordinator.
* Responsible for contract administration for Regional Office staff, in coordination with the Regional HR Team.
* Support Regional HR in processing changes for international and national staff benefits and contracts.
* Support in Staff Wellbeing and Employee Relations plans for the Regional Office.
* Follow up on HR Strategic metrics reports submissions from Country Offices in alignment with Regional HR Colleagues.
* Support the Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist when needed.
* Support the Regional Talent and Learning Lead when needed.
* Comply with Save the Children policies and practices concerning child safeguarding, code of conduct, safety and security, fraud, and other relevant policies and procedures.
* Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
* Responsible for updating the MENAEE Master Sheet.
* As the Regional Focal Point for Oracle; follow up on Oracle issues with Country Offices and ensure technical support is provided when needed.
* Ensure the Oracle system is updated in a timely and accurate manner. This includes setting up new starters, leavers, amending personal details, updating contract information, inputting performance ratings, training information and running of reports on a monthly basis.
* Maintain accuracy and integrity of data through timely input to electronic and hard copy l personal files. Maintain confidentiality in respect of all candidates’ and employees’ records whether manual or computer maintained and ensure that all records are held securely.
* Handle leave management for Regional office staff and ensure updated data reflected into Agresso System.
In order to be successful, you will bring/have:
* Minimum of 2-3 year of experience in Human Resources.
* Bachelor’s degree in related field.
* Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity.
* Experience of and well-developed skills in recruitment and selection
* Good attention to details.
* Good facilitation skills and ability to deliver induction briefing/training.
* Ability to work comfortably and effectively, either at own initiative or under direction;
* Excellent organizational and time management skills;
* Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills;
* Computer literate (i.e. WORD, advanced Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, financial systems).
* Fluent in both Arabic and English
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.