Auto req ID: 281017BR
The Assistant operator primary purpose is support line related activities efficiently and effectively. Conduct manual activities (Duplex packing, exit area monitoring, machine related activities). In addition, to provide support to the operator to run the machine, and to maintain proper housekeeping.
- Take actions as necessary to achieve the desired business results on bag makers (with or without reference to FLM).
- Make sure that the machine achieves the required efficiency set by the department. (sign out)
- Should achieve the material efficiency target set by the department. (sign out)
- Should achieve the grams give away target set by the department. (weight control monitoring sheet)
- Should manage the packers working under his tubes (break time, cleaning during change flavour, time in and time out)
- Should always maintain his workplace & machine clean (GMP). (checklist)
- Should report all health hazards within his work place to his immediate Direct Manager.
- Should make sure that quality packets are always produced.
- Should attend quality wall at least fifteen (15) times per month. (Quality wall meeting attendance)
- To implement, sustain and participate in the continual improvement of the EHS Management System (MS) at area of responsibility in accordance to the legislations, PepsiCo GEHSMS and relevant EHS standards, ensuring proper controls for all hazards and risks associated with all activities/areas are in place and EHS targets are achieved.
Knowledge / skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic communication skills.
- Should have a good working attitude.
- Drive for results
- Intellectual Curiosity
Job Type: Regular
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn