The role will be responsible for achieving set sales targets through effective sales and excellent customer service thereby promoting the Company and brand.
The individual must be proficient in identifying customer needs and demonstrating in-depth product knowledge thereby driving sales targets in line with Company policies and guidelines.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
• Take full ownership of Customer Service standards in line with Majid Al Futtaim guidelines, understanding customer needs and enabling the fulfillment of an exceptional experience for the customer.
• Ensure customer concerns are addressed promptly and professionally and escalated in a timely manner to the Store Manager when necessary.
• Keep the customer in mind through all interactions.
• Support internal teams as and when required through the sales process ensuring maximum benefit to the business.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer need in other Majid Al Futtaim Fashion brands and stores, if not available instore.
• Achieve set sales targets and use creative ways to exceed the same, keeping the customer in mind.
• Contribute to enhanced sales targets with thorough product knowledge, taking opportunities to up sell and cross sell.
• Ensure awareness and understanding of product range and current instore promotion details, sharing the information with customers to encourage sales.
• Operate the cash register, receive payments in all authorized modes and issue receipts / bills against purchases.
• Ensure store standards are maintained at all times, supporting with instore tasks including but not limited to cleanliness, tidiness and replenishment.
• Ensure store opening and closing checklists are completed in a timely manner, with responsibility for all stock related activities like delivery and tracking of stock, replenishment, availability and display.
• Ensure VM standards are in line with VM guidelines at all times.
• Be aware of and monitor potential security risks, escalating issues or concerns where necessary.
• Comply with all store security policies and regulations, minimizing exposure to stock loss.
• Open and close cash registers at the start or end of the business trading day, performing tasks including but not limited to counting money, separating charge slips, vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
Qualifications / Education
• High School Certificate.
• 1-2 years industry experience.