Vacancy name: Marketing & Sales Executive
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application deadline: 10 Feb 2023
Who we are:
Trust books Accounting & Management Consulting L.LC is a UAE registered company founded by dedicated professionals who strongly believe in why we offer our services is more important than what and how we offer.
We are expert in providing services in accounting, management consulting, UAE Tax and other relevant services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Contacting potential clients through face-to-face meeting, calls, emails, social media platforms and any other channel of communication to find new clients.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Presenting our company to potential clients and attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Identifying client needs and suggest appropriate services.
- Building long-term trusting relationships with new and existing clients
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
- Providing trustworthy feedback and after- services support
Whom we’re looking for:
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Marketing & Sales Executive to help us expand our clients. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- You should have 3-7 years+ of relevant working experience in business development or marking and sales in the UAE market. Experience in Accounting industry will be considered as an asset.
- You should be fluent in English. Any additional language skills such as Arabic, Hindi will be considered as an asset.
- You should have UAE driving license or willing to obtain it immediately.
- You are highly motivated, a self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- You’ll have a proactive attitude with the ability to both identify and find solutions to problems.
- You’ll be responsible, passionate and reliable.
- You’ll be dynamic and looking to work in a rapidly growing business.
- You’ll be client oriented and have the ability to develop excellent business relationship with clients.
- You’ll have an entrepreneurial mindset and be willing to contribute to business growth.
- You’ll be a strong team player.
- You’ll have good project management skills.
- You’ll be a confident communicator.
- You’ll have strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently.
- You’ll have proficiency in MS Office and CRM.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
- Should you interested and meet the job requirements, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our main office is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE your job location will be in Abu Dhabi. However, you’ll be travelling within all the UAE emirates if required during working hours.
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn