Job Description Summary
This person is responsible to head the HealthCare Saudi Arabia commercial organization with a focus on the Imaging Modalities. The role is tasked to design and implement GEHC’s commercial strategy in the Kingdom. This is managerial role that involves managing Executive Account Manager as well as Account Managers throughout the Kingdom.GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute the GEHC commercial strategy in the Kingdom
- Lead a team of senior account managers across Saudi
- Meet quarterly and yearly order, sales, and profitability targets
- Define orders and sales target by area and customer segment
- Lead and develop high profile MOH and private relationships in the Kingdom
- Drive the team to maintaining a healthy funnel and achieving high visibility of the market.
- Ensure proper coverage of the market using the available resources, and help position the other healthcare businesses and share information internally.
- Develop specialized knowledge across product lines, markets, and sales processes,
- Exercise un-yielding integrity behavior in the market and comply with all relevant local and company rules.
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times.
- Develop strong commercial awareness and develop strategy for sales in KSA.
- Manage the team (reporting and non reporting) to maintain high visibility and win new deals.
- Accurate forecasting of orders, sales, past dues and cash for the country in collaboration with functional leaders.
- Maintain the proper dash boards to track the business metrics and KPIs.
- Develop the team KPIs, and manage the career of the team. This includes conducting performance reviews and evaluations.
- Having a balance between internal and external focus.
- Establish strong relations with key accounts, cluster management, and all stake holders.
- Lead the team to maintain a culture of updated stake holder mapping for key accounts and present key account strategy internally.
- Being resourceful and having the ability to create and sell value.
- Help maintain and grow customer satisfaction.
- A Bachelors degree in Engineering or a relevant field.
- 15 years sales experience within KSA
- Strong knowledge of local culture and sensitivities
- Previous managerial experience
- Previous experience in leading large MM$ P&Ls
- Ability to develop and attract talent
- Established network of key decision makers within the Kingdom
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- High IQ and EQ, combining the tangible elements of success with the intangible ones, ensuring the best outcome.
- Team player and transparent
GE HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn