We are hiring in our branch in United Arab Emirates (Dubai) for a Sales Executive Position at MakanE.
MakanE is the one partner you need to start your own online store in MENA. MakanE brings together all of the relevant players (technology, shipping couriers, payment options) to make selling online a quick and easy process.
- Identify and target sales leads.
- Build relationships with clients over the telephone and through web communications.
- Schedule and confirm consultation appointments.
- Set and exceed revenue and sales target.
- Use appropriate interpersonal skills and communication methods to gain acceptance of products and services.
- Overcome obstacles that prevent sales.
- Make clients and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; effectively meet client needs; develop and sustain positive and productive client relationships, and take responsibility for client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Identify opportunities and act to build relationships between individuals, teams, department units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Follow company sales lead management process. Leverage tools, reports, and resources to maximize sales results.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of successful sales experience, especially in the UAE market.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience exceeding sales targets.
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A rapid learner with the ability to grasp concepts and protocols.
- Must maintain a high attention to detail.
- Proficient with computers and software applications including MS Office suite.
- Candidates should have a valid driving license and a personal car to use
- Past experience in the same field is a plus
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn