SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
We are looking for a candidate who can support the Sales manager in promoting and selling a range of coatings products to new/existing customers by developing strong customer relationships by utilising Jotun sales tools and techniques to achieve budgeted sales, gross margin, DSO, with the aim of increasing Jotun market share and profitability.
This position is based in Amman, Jordan, and reports directly to the Sales Manager – Powder Coatings in Dubai – UAE.Responsibilities
- Support Sales manager to achieve sales target by managing relationships with customers, pursuing profitable growth opportunities in assigned customer accounts, thereby contributing to the sales turnover
- Support to develop customer account plans for all assigned customers by identifying the relevant customer needs, prioritizing initiatives and company resources, in order to meet customers’ needs and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the progress of projects, deliveries or accounts closely with customers and contractors, resolving problems, responding to queries (technical and commercial) as well as inspecting painting progress in order to ensure project completion on agreed time and to obtain optimum coating performance.
- Promote products, services and solutions to owners and consultants through regular visits, product presentations and follow ups, respond to inquiries to recommend and ensure Jotun is specified for the projects thus creating sales opportunity for the company.
- Follow-up on projects within allocated geographical territories and concept markets by coordinating and monitoring closely with project personnel to ensure Jotun products are used in order to achieve sales budget.
- Monitor collections to ensure customer payment is received within agreed term to achieve budgeted days outstanding.
- Liaising with the client market and responding to sales and technical enquiries, introducing new products and monitoring projects in accordance to specifications
- Meets personal sales and contribution targets, focusing on small to moderate accounts which are stable in nature through the effective application of Jotun sales tools and sales techniques.
- Prepares and delivers presentations and proposals to win new business and / or increase sales turnover and profitability with existing customers. Assists with securing orders for larger projects in conjunction with others as appropriate.
- Participates in sales meetings to develop and obtain information on sales objectives, new products, technical problems and market knowledge etc.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR AND WHAT WE OFFER
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- 2 – 4 years of sales experience and proven sales track record
- Sales experience in the paints/chemicals industry is an advantage
- High interpersonal skills are required
- Is aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities.
- Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully.
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience, and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results.
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four core values; Care, Respect, Loyalty, and Boldness.
- A work environment that embraces Diversity and is committed to creating an equal opportunity and inclusive environment for everyone.
Jotun MENA L.L.C
CLOSING DATE (dd.mm.yyyy):
WHO WE ARE
Jotun’s story in the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa) began in 1962, and has grown to include 18 legal entities committed to achieving success and growth of the Jotun Group. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continued learning and development, underpinned by our values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.Jotun MENA, established in 2008, is the trading arm for Jotun in the MENA region. With a product range spanning four segments (decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings) in countries including Iraq, Jordan, Nigeria, Tanzania, Lebanon, Senegal and Ghana, we have established a leading position in the market over the years. We aim to further strengthen Jotun’s position in the region through ambitious market growth plans that focus on innovation, efficiency and profitability.Visit our Career Page to know more about life at Jotun.
Jotun’s company culture welcomes and values differences in people. Our more than 10,200 employees on all continents represent 90 nationalities, four generations and diversity of professions, gender, abilities, ethnicities, beliefs, cultures etc. We are committed to represent the societies we operate in, promoting equality, equity and zero-tolerance for discrimination.
If you are applying to a position and require any additional support in the interview process, please let us know how we can accommodate this.
If you think that this role is what you could be doing next, apply now!
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn