Forming part of Emerson’s industry-leading Automation Solutions group, Appleton products are the most trusted, rugged electrical solutions for industrial and hazardous environments across the world. Regional sales manager will be responsible to support the growth of Appleton in western region and helping customers to address their pains and needs. The position will be based in DTV office Dehran – Saudi Arabia.
Your role responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Drive orders and improve market participation for APPLETON business by developing value propositions to the customers and managing price & DSO
- Meet or exceed territory financial objectives (Budget, POR & SOP) as required in support of the Regional business plan
- Direct, manage, collaborate with and support sales representatives in the region
- Develop and execute strategies to drive the APPLETON Business key initiatives and growth programs based on priority: Key Account Management, Site Plans, STO pursuits, Site walkdowns, connected lighting, focus to win strategic and selected projects with differentiated value proposition, early engagement and end-user influence.
- Develop and implement plans to drive and grow KOB3 and life cycle services business maximizing revenue and profit.
- Analyzing and develop plans to drive competitor displacement
- Manage and drive sales excellence / effectiveness, solution / value selling and KPIs – applications / technical support, quotations & order entry
- Work closely with the Strategic Account team to develop, implement and maintain account plans for strategic accounts to maximize growth potential.
- Drive marketing and business development initiatives for the APPLETON business to also grow the business outside of O&G markets specially in Metals &Mining / Power & Water
- Ensure Emerson Ethics and trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions
- Fulfill any other reasonable duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager
- Work with existing LBPs or provide analysis for assigning new LBPs to support growth in the Region
What do I need to be considered for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with 3 – 5 years (min) of Sales / Business Development experience in Middle East in various industries such as Oil & Gas, Power & water, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Metals & Mining etc. with a proven record of success in sales and marketing management
- This role requires in depth knowledge of Electrical products like Lighting/ Junction Boxes and Panel boards.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively interact, cooperate and communicate (i.e., must has good oral, written and presentation skills) within a multi-layered matrix organization.
- The candidate must have experience in working with teams, and large project management in matrix organizations
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn