Job Requisition ID: 134301
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About the position:
- Supervises daily performance of Sales team by following up on vehicle sales achievements and taking part in non-regular transactions during peak season to ensure the required sales target is achieved.
- Manage sales teams to achieve pre-determined operational targets by providing and analyzing business plans to meet operation targets determined by the center management.
- Monitor and evaluate the sales team performance to ensure that the specific portfolios of business performances are met by taking corrective action in conjunction with the center management, whenever required.
- Responsible for ensuring sales processes are efficient and customer complaints are managed by promoting standard sales procedures to the sales team members.
- Coach sales team members to deliver a consistent standard of Customer Care, while taking actions to develop individuals for future growth within the organization.
- Ensure business process standards are maintained, including the monitoring of Customer data capture and accuracy at all Point of Sales.
- Supervises the sales team activities to ensure that all activities are carried out as per the company’s policies and procedures through effective communication and monitoring.
- Meet with the Sales team to update on product knowledge through regular discussion and sharing information to enhance sales team confidence and performance.
- Address customer complaints that require support to the Sales Executive to maintain customer satisfaction and achieve Customer Engagement targets.
- Manage documentation and legal government relation matters pertaining to the sales function by adhering to the prescribed government rules and procedures to minimize legal implications to the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 8 years’ experience in Sales where 1-2 years in supervisory role
- Valid UAE driver’s license
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient co-ordination in respect of the day to day activities of a retail operation
- Customer orientated, with decision making and problem-solving abilities
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn