Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Sales Manager – Building Automation, will be the part of Electrification Business Area for Smart Power division based in Amman, Jordan. In this role you will be planning and ensuring execution of division, business unit or product group sales strategy for assigned area, to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets for products, systems and/or services in a profitable way. Responsible for leading and developing and coaching the Sales organization proactively, to exceed the sales targets through high performance in order to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
This position reports to
Sales & Marketing Director for Near East & Iraq
- Creating, planning and implementing sales strategy and strategic sales and business development initiatives, in alignment with global sales strategy, achieving sales targets in respect of both budgets and sales efficiency
- Establishing sales targets and ensuring sales achievement through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed
- Identifying opportunities at existing and potential new customers within defined geographical area and determining plans for acquisition and allocates resources
- Coordinating the flow of information for sales activities and transactions, including leads, billings, orders, contracts, etc and evaluating data to ensure achievement of goals, monitoring and providing reports to the marketing and sales organization on market intelligence
- Ensuring achievement of sales volume and product mix targets by setting appropriate price and margin for sales, participating on negotiations of key contracts and managing ongoing costs
- Monitoring client financial status and reporting any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams, identifying and managing potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels
- Taking ownership of the sales processes and all relevant training and development plans, actions and programs
- Ensuring (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed, coaching, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies, driving and ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience in technical sales and business development
- Knowledge – Experience in Home Automation BMS, KNX , wiring accessories etc
- High level verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Motivated and driven individual able to work autonomously and as part of a disciplined sales team
More about us
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation
Work model: on site
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn