An Amazing opportunity available to join one of the leading publishing houses in the region. Dar Al Manhal is specialized in kids & Youth publications for +30 years. Through providing English and Arabic speaking curriculums, it became a trusted partner in education for hundreds of institutes, schools and kindergartens in Jordan and the MENA.
Job title: Sales Representative
- Serves customers by selling Educational programs and meeting customer needs in Gulf region.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
- Have a car.
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Product knowledge
- Very good English
- Fluency in Arabic
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Salary + Competitive commission
for questions, send a mail to email@example.com
P.s. CVs received via mail will NOT be accepted
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn