Sales Specialist (Car Parts)
As a sales specialist, you should be able to explain product and service specifications clearly and concisely, with organizational and customer knowledge to influence customer choices and assist them in applying the products to their needs, resulting in revenue generation for the company. In addition, the position provides input and participates in marketing, and market planning.
1. Sales specialist in car parts holds a Qatari driver’s license and has good experience in Qatar.
2. Sales assistant specialized in providing spare parts from the local market and preparing offers.
3. Specialist in orders with experience in orders from Dubai, Japan, Taiwan and China.
4. Makes sales contacts, research customer needs, and develops sales targets for products.
5. Reporting wrong parts and damaged parts of the vehicles.
6. Price comparison of supplier against local competitor.
7. Participates in sales forecasting and planning.
8. Participates in the development of new products, improvements of existing products and termination of ineffective products.
9. Reviews RFQ documents and proposed contract documents to identify commercial and technical requirements that impact product deliveries.
10. Answering the technical inquiries from the customer.
11. Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Sales or a related field and 4 years of field sales experience or equivalent.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
· Thorough understanding of products and services to be sold.
· Organized with attention to detail.
· Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Job Location: Qatar
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org