Auto req ID: 283250BR
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Ensure all sales targets both short term and long term for the area/location are met.
- Supervise SSFL DC/Stockiest various routes through route visits targets and ensure that each sales representative compliance with the SSFL execution standards as well as the proper way of achieving the targets.
- Leading and developing sales team.
- Leading sales productivity.
- Achieve and exceed sales fundamentals and volume targets by implementing company plans.
- Update database to measure area’s performance against key business objectives. Use this data to analyse the business and develop future action plans.
- Work on volume forecasting for his areas and channels.
- Work with Stockiest to improve customer service and execution efficiency.
- Supervise field sales teams for location in accordance with sales plans to achieve/exceed objectives in terms of execution, gross and net revenues, market share and people development targets
- Organize, control and motivate sales representatives to achieve sales targets within the agreed targets by applying
- SSFL sales standards. Conduct and compliance with FLSMP; work-with and Route Control weekly, 1:1 sessions and formal weekly
- Ensure HH Integrity by examine reports and taking actions.
- Regular market visits to monitor changes in the market situation and legislative requirements and communicate
- these fluctuations on the proper timing to the Regional/Sales manager for decision making.
- Ensure the company’s product promotional plans are understood and implemented in the right time & at the right
- place across all routes.
- Conduct all the administrative transactions for the location (Stock, Returnable Cases, daily sales invoicing cycle
- Organize, control and motivate team to achieve sales targets within the agreed profit margins.
- Select, train, develop and follow-up sales personnel to the standards (FLSMP) necessary to meet the current and
- long term needs of the department.
- Ensure all RSR’s compliance with OOR (Ownership on Route) by regular follow-up and on job coaching.
- Field Performance Management by (Adaptation of Optimized Routes, Managing POP materials, Stand Planning,
- Preparing RSR turnover follow up reports, Applying Code of Conduct, RSRs’ PepsiCo values awareness).
- Develop strong relationship with stockiest and Key wholesale and OT customers within the location, this will
- include coordinating with the stockiest on all call coverage & customer service standards.
- Ensure the company’s product development & promotional plans are understood and implemented at all levels to give the optimum level of impact
- Expanding distribution within the area as per AOP business plan. Ensure proper execution for all new product initiatives.
- Ensure proper execution of all merchandising and operational priorities.
- Key Field Sales KPI’s to include: reaching distribution targets (depth and breadth – capture additional points of sale); Upgrading execution on primary placements both in quantitative approach (space fair share) and qualitative approach (location + appearance); Upgrading execution on secondary placements – double the number of secondary placements per point of sale; implementing price and promotions strategies.
- Supervise administrative & control agenda within the field to include: maintaining control over the main KPIs – ensure the Execution of KPI’s per Store; insure effective monitoring and processes are in place in all levels of the organisation, providing recommendations for and insure timely implementation; create, implement and insure compliance with accounting, inventory, and control procedures; resolve service & supply issues with affected parties; design and report the results/activities of the sales force to Regional/Sales manager.
- Report competitive activities to the Regional/Sales Manager as and when it happens.
- Compliance with SSFL Control Agenda & Control Responsibilities.
Key control accountabilities includes:
- Periodic review of sales document (DN, invoice) is conducted to ensure that they are signed off by the customer as a proof that they have accepted the ownership of the goods; control #:(SFOTCSDOPMK25) (006SFOTCSDOPMK ).
- Sales orders created in the system are checked by an independent person to ensure that the orders created are valid and accurate; control #: (SFOTCSDOPMK32).
- Review of KPI report around sales and stales performance of salespeople; control #: (SFOTCSDOPMK33)
“#Locations: Dammam, Saudi Arabia”
- 3-6 years of sales field experience in FMCG
- Very Good English and Arabic language skills
- No travel restrictions
- Strong computer skills (Word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook crucial)
- Results Driven (results based on specific efficiency and productivity KPIs within predefined time frames)
- Customer Focus (Service to sales concept)
- Thinking Skills (Trend, data, events analysis to draw sound conclusions)
- Developing and Supporting The Team (Actively improves others’ skills, cooperate effectively, diplomatic conflict handler)
- Persuasive Communication (Clear, fluent concise communication, gaining agreement and commitment)
- Integrity (Mutual trust, consistent with company ethics and values)
- BA degree & Computer Literacy (Windows applications)
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn