Liwwa (liwwa.com) is a fintech company that provides debt financing to small- and medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Jordan and Egypt. To date we have supported more than 690 businesses, with total lending in excess of $85 million. We also own and operate the liwwa Marketplace, which allows qualifying lenders to fund small and medium businesses and generate above-market returns. Our mission is to achieve job and income growth and positive social impact across the MENA region
Liwwa is looking to hire a Sales Team Leader to join the Sales team to continue expanding liwwa’s portfolio of borrowers.
- Managing a team of Rm’s and Ro’s to achieve the set underwriting and UaaS targets.
- Researching, creating and following up on a target list of potential new businesses.
- Visiting and presenting liwwa’s financial products to prospective clients.
- Cross-selling liwwa’s range of products and services.
- Maintaining solid relationships with clients via continuous follow ups.
- Responsible for marketing and customer acquisition activities through various methods in order to achieve set targets.
- Anticipating and resolving all client related needs.
- Managing client relationships from lead to live and onwards in conjunction with Customer Service.
- Working with the DA team to identify leads that require follow up.
- Work on training new hires and provide support when needed.
- Suggesting and experimenting with different ways of sourcing new applications.
- Building strong relationships internally to enable efficient interaction between liwwa and the clients.
- Achieving financial quarterly targets based on contracts signed.
- University Degree in a related field (Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing).
- 5-10 years of sales experience within the financial sector, preferably dealing with SMEs.
- Experience in banking facilities and trade finance.
- Strong understanding of the Jordanian SME sector.
- Banking courses (Institute of Banking Studies , Internal Banking Courses, SME Training Courses (OPIC courses/ Frankfurt school courses)) can be an asset.
- A track record of achieving and exceeding financial targets.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Proven negotiation experience.
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic fluently.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with ambiguity.
- Having a car is a must.
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn