- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP finance and controlling.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identity, interpret, validate and document business requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map business requirements, processes, and objectives; develop necessary solution modifications to satisfy business needs.
- Design, customize, configure, and testing of SAP finance and controlling.
- Identify gaps, issues and develop workaround solutions
- Act as liaison with business teams for troubleshooting, investigating, analyzing, and solving SAP solution problems
- Handle SAP changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues
- Document SAP functional designs, test cases, and test results
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or SAP enhancements
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and SAP technical team especially for the integrations of SAP with other solutions
- Provide end-user training and support as required
- 0-2 years experience in ERP solutions preferred SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounting or finance.
- Strong understanding of finance and reporting business processes
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Ability to work in a team environment and effectively interact with others
- Must be results-oriented
- Strong verbal and written English Language skills
Apply for Job
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn