Job Description and Requirements Key Responsibilities:
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Payroll calculation and audit on the process with HR attendance sheet.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Three-way matching (Invoices).
- Perform monthly reconciliation for all accounts.
- Continuously follow up with the different departments to solve pending cases.
- meet the deadline and close the month.
- Confirm monthly bank balance.
- handling treasury function.
- follow up with the sales department on the collection.
- Maintain the targets by reconciling on monthly basis.
- External Audit Requirements.
- Respond to emails on daily basis.
- Transfer wires, and E-Fawateerkom payments.
- Bachelor`s degree in accounting or any related field.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent command of English.
- Proficiency in Ms.office.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.