Arabella for accounting and technology solution is looking for a Senior Accountant in the finance department.The candidate must be a resident of Irbid
Duties and Responsibilities
• ensuring the department creates accurate and timely financial records for the organization
• performing account analyses and reconciliations.
• must be very good in English.
• Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
• Review journal entries in the general ledger for a monthly and year-end close.
• Reconcile and analyze general ledger accounts.
• Research inventory cost variances.
• Prepare accounting records, schedules, and other financial reports to support the accuracy, & completeness of company financials.
• Establish records of accounts and entries into proper accounts.
• Document and ensure the proper keeping of financial records
• other duties assigned as needed.
Qualification and Skills
• 5+ years of professional accounting experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills.
• Skilled in research and analysis.
• Attention to detail and sense of urgency.
• Self-driven to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
• Capability to work with a positive attitude and manage a team.
• Flexibility to multi-task and adjust to priorities.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Candidates matching the above requirements may send their CVs to the email
“ firstname.lastname@example.org “ and please mention “ Senior Accountant “ as the subject.