Senior Accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within Creation Business Consultants. The Senior Accountant’s responsibilities will oversee the company’s accounting operations and will take ownership of reporting costs, productivity, margins, and expenditures for external clients and organizations.
Key Responsibilities :
· Ensures the integrity of accounting info by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
· Manage and billings to external clients.
· Ensures vendor’s payments are in accordance with company policies.
· Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries.
· Reconciles bank accounts, and maintains and balance subsidiary accounts.
· Summarizes financial status and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
· Coordinate month-end and year-end closing activities and ability to prepare financial and cash forecasts.
· Produces payroll reports, and end of service settlements in accordance with UAE labor law.
· Experience in VAT registrations and VAT filings.
· Preparing financial statements and assessing internal controls.
· Performing monthly balance sheet, income statement, and changes in financial position.
· Assisting in the design and preparation of budgets for review by management.
· Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules and updating financial spreadsheets with daily transactions.
· Prepare balance sheets.
· Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs).
· Support monthly payroll and keep organized records.
· Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
· Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
· 5+ years’ experience in accounting/finance.
· CPA preferred.
· Advanced Excel skills.
· Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
· Experience with financial reporting requirements.
· Experience working with ZOHO Books and ZOHO CRM is preferred.
· Experience working in Professional services or law firms is preferred.
Apply by sharing your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org, deadline for applying is 30/04/2022