As Senior Analyst Customer Application Support , you will perform all customer applications training implementation and support activities according to SITA standards and procedures or customer requirements as appropriate maximizing customer satisfaction by applying industry leading processes and procedures.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Service Operations you will be a part of the SITA Global Services responsible for Customer Application Support service operations.
The world is changing. Are you ready to define with future of travel with us?
What You Will Do
- Provide support to internal and external customers in accordance with departmental procedures and/or the terms of the customer contract or Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- May act as co-ordinate application troubleshooting with customers and/or internal resolver groups ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained to resolve the incident within the prescribed SLA when required.
- Ensure established Service Management processes and procedures are understood and followed to the highest standards and co-ordinate problem resolution with the appropriate resolver groups.
- Adhere to installation guidelines application documentation and industry best practices in order to deliver quality service.
- Collaborate with customers to understand document and resolve problems to moderate complexity within the designated application.
- Conduct the analysis definition documentation and/or testing of application software changes and system enhancements.
- Assist with acceptance testing as related to customer or third-party service provider acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate inter-departmentally with Senior or Lead Analysts and/or Software Development personnel to identify the root cause of application problems and provide possible workarounds or resolution details to customer.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Telecommunication or Programming Eng, IT or Computer science preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer service function preferably in airline systems application support or delivery.
- Systems Administration experience with Windows Server, Linux, SQL Server, IIS, and/or Cluster Services.
- Previous Experience in communicating professionally with customers at all levels.
- Good Knowledge and ability to install configure and maintain system software and including Microsoft/Linux.
- Ability to use Dataset, SQL, and stored procedures independently.
- Good knowledge and ability to understand the standard software development principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Experience with front & back-end development an advantage.
- Basic understanding of C# and .Net programming language.
- Knowledge with Managed Hosting environment and Microsoft Azure Services.
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g., Python).
- Ability to use a team approach to solve problems when appropriate.
- Ability to analyze, draw conclusions and create solutions to customers for moderately complex problems.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and diverse business environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps technologies is an advantage.
- Creating & Innovating.
What We Offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
For More jobs
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn